Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

This weekend was a blast! Here are several pictures from Peter (3) & Andrew (1) Hourdas's birthday party (we took my cousin William/1.5 years old) and at the beach enjoying the long weekend!
In the car with Will on the way to the birthday party!
They set up the backyard like a waterpark!
I spent most of my time in the water :)
Hanging with the big girls: Alexa, Baillie & Kai
Will digging in the dirt.
WHOA this is slippery when wet!!! Catch me Dadda!!!
Baby Addison enjoying the sun!
I took a break to swing with Daddy.
Daddy with his friends Jimmy & Jason
Peter, Alexa & Baillie waiting for CAKE!
Will & Daddy!
On the way home (Will passed out).
On the way home (I'm pretending to be asleep).
Swimming at the beach with Daddy!
Cuba & Mommy sat on the back of the Highlander and watched us.
WE LOVE THIS PICTURE!
If you look closely I'm walking in the water trying to catch Daddy!

No comments: