Sunday, May 3, 2009

My BIRTHDAY!

Yesterday we had a little celebration here at home for my 2nd Birthday! Ironically enough Mommy's cousin Matt & family (Danessa, Baby Madeline & Denise) were driving through on their way back home to Indiana and stopped by to say hi. We went swimming, grilled hamburgers and hot dogs on Daddy's new Charcoal Grill and celebrated with gifts and a special cake that my Mamaw Katz made! Here are a few pix - enjoy (I DID)!

Daddy & Nik swimming.
Peepaw Reg, Nik, myself & Daddy (in his Kai-Kai shirt).
GrampZ (in his Kai-Kai shirt), Madeline & me.
Enjoying our lunch.
My 2nd cousin, baby Madeline.
Mommy, Denessa, Madeline & Matt.
Time for GIFTS!!!
HAPPY as a can be!!!
CHEESE
My 'special' birthday cake from Mamaw Katz!
Making a wish!
Having cake with cousin Nikolas
Thanks for making my 2nd Birthday so special!!!
Love to all,
Kai-Kai

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd birthday, Kai! We're looking forward to seeing you next weekend :)

Love,
The Gomez's

Donna said...

Happy 2nd birthday, Kai! Looks like you had a fun day.

Love,
Aunt Donna

benilhalk said...

Such amazing birthday photos. I am glad that you all enjoyed. We also would be turning 25 soon and planning a fun dinner party. I was just thinking to book the rooftop event space San Francisco for this. If you know about any good affordable venue for this family party, please let me know.