Monday, May 18, 2009

Our weekend!

This weekend was pretty relaxing. We cleaned house (fun fun), went swimming (I went under water 5x with Daddy), walked on the Dunedin Causeway Beach (pictures below in the new double stroller - we LOVE it) AND I met my new baby cousin Khloe (even held her - she was so tiny). It was good practice for my new brother who will be here SOON :)

Let me check this little baby out.
Hmmm....ok, that was fun. Now I'm done - ready to go play!
Uncle Mikey holding Khloe.
Daddy juggling both Khloe & myself (once again, good practice).
Stroller ride at the beach. Cuba was tired as we walked
about 1.5 miles so of course he took a break.
Posing by the beautiful sea grapes. Mommy is due in just 5 short weeks!
Cuba cuddling in my anywhere chair. He's scared of the thunder! Boy, do we have a long summer ahead of us :( Poor Coobs...
SMILE :)


2 comments:

Mageo Crew said...

Hey E,

You look so cute! 5 WEEKS, OMG!! Are you having baby naturally or are you having a C?
On the 21st it will be 8 weeks for us!! Nervous, excited, and anxious all at once!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kai's going to be a great big sister! Hope you're enjoying the long weekend!