Monday, June 1, 2009

Kohlston's Shower!

This past weekend my Mother & Sister in law (Terry & Jen) threw our little man - KOHLSTON - a baby shower! It was small, intimate & perfect :) The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious (see below). The food was wonderful and we truly appreciate all of our gifts. We're all set - now we just need our baby boy to join us!!!
Thanks everyone for joining me :)

Daphne, Erika & Anna (FSU roommates)
Daphne touching my big ol' tummy!
We told Kai that it was her party too! She helped open the gifts :)
The ladies hanging out:

One of the adorable 'Hawaiian' outfits Kohlston received (for those of you who know how much WE LOVE Hawaii)!
Anna made this adorable diaper wreath! How creative and cool!!!
Last but not least - Kohlston at 37 weeks!

4 comments:

Mageo Crew said...

We had our baby "sprinkle" this weekend as well!
Almost time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me at your shower, I had a great time! I stole some of your pics for Ava's blog since yours turned out better. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had your shower, I hope you got some things you needed!

Can't wait to hear of Kohl's arrival! Much love from the ATL!!!

Donna said...

Sounds like Kohl could make his appearance anytime. We can't wait for the excitement to begin!!!