Monday, September 14, 2009

Our weekend!

We had a really nice weekend! Sat. started off with one of our last Gymboree Make-up classes. As I mentioned we've started a new Music class on Wed.'s and hope to post those pictures later this week. Sunday we spent the afternoon at Gigi Terry & Peepaw's. Uncle Dan, Aunt Lindsay & Baby Khloe were there too!

Hanging on the tire swing:
Today's theme was BUGS :) Here's my butterfly finger puppet that I flew around the room:
Watch me balance!
Back home playing dress up in my kitchen:
Sunday swimming with Gigi Terry:
Awww - how cute!
Taking a break from swimming & watching the WIGGLES with Peepaw on his computer:
Baby Khloe & Uncle Dan cooling off in the pool:
Back in the pool with Uncle Dan & Khloe:
Aunt Lindsay & Kohlson:
Little Man :)
Peepaw & Kohlston:
Gigi Terry & Khloe:
We're wearing our Italy shirts!
Peepaw & Gigi
Kohlston, Kailey & Khloe
(missing Nik & Will - stay tuned for the picture with ALL 5 wearing them)

No comments: