Thursday, September 10, 2009

A little Kohl Coo!

Today Mommy ventured to the grocery with both of us! She is pleased to say it was a successful trip! I was strapped to her and Kai was in the cart (in her pink boppy cover). It was a sight to see. Today was also full of belly laughs:) Sooner or later we'll manage to get those on video. Mom was able to get me cooing (scroll down and hit play to hear).
Gotta get a close up!
Mommy always seems to catch the tail end of my smile :)

My arms are going wild as I try to figure out what to do with these things!

Here's a short video of me COOING - so cute!



1 comment:

Mageo Crew said...

I am glad you were able to get out alone with the both of them and make it back alive!
I think it seems a lot more overwhelming than it actually is!

I actually took both kids to the beach!! I was nervous on my way there!