Monday, June 29, 2009

Hanging in there!

We arrived at the hospital at 4pm as planned for our slow overnight induction. Our little guy must have known the plan because I started having contractions before the nurses had a chance to do anything. I'm 3cm dilated and 80% effaced - yippie!! My contractions were about 1.5 to 2 min's apart for several hours however, have now subsided. Sooooooo we're going to get a good nights sleep and see what happens. If they don't pick back up again then we'll start meds about 6am. Come on Kohlston - we're waiting to meet your handsome little face :)
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
(Kai & Cuba are at Gigi T's & Peepaw's for the night - we MISS you both)


1 comment:

Christy Caoili said...

Ahhhh... I can't wait to see pics of Baby Kohlston. Hang in there E and Mike! I'll be thinking about you all. xoxo