Monday, April 6, 2009

Our weekend!

We had a busy, fun filled weekend! Our friend Steve came in from San Diego so that we could celebrate our other friend's, Hoff & Beth, wedding! First group is Dad & Mom all dressed up and ready to go out. I stayed with Gigi Terry & Peepaw for the night and stayed up until 10PM!

Congrats Beth & Hoff!
Daddy, Steve, Molly & Grrr!
This second group of pictures is just Mommy & Kailey
goofing off and taking pictures together.

Silly Momma
Next, we celebrated Daddy's BIG 33rd Birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY) & Aunt Lolo's 30th at Gigi Terry's! We also had an early Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard.
Racing along with Daddy & Nikolas (and of course Coob's)
I did pretty well considering this was my first Easter Egg Hunt!
Counting eggs with Nik & Will
Playing with my Easter Chocolate from Uncle Slim & Aunt Lolo! Check out my poor little nose:( I woke up one morning with these booboos :( Mom cut my nails right away...
Next was SWIMMING with Daddy!
Check this out! I'm KICKING!!
Kai, Daddy, Will & Uncle Mark
I should be swimming on my own by the end of summer!
HIT PLAY:

No comments: