Saturday, April 11, 2009

Meeting Mr. Easter Bunny

This morning Mommy & Daddy took me to meet the Easter Bunny! He hopped on by the Walgreens near our house and we stopped in to say HI :) Here Dad & I are walking in.

I was busy stocking shelves when Mr. Bunny got there (see be in the aisle)

I started clapping when I realized he was finally there.
First, the meet & greet hand shake with Dadda by my side.
Hmmm...I'm not so sure about these 'shoes'?!
Awww - nope! I don't think I'm ready to have this big ol' fella hold me.
NO - definitely NOT ready! Put me down please.....now :)
It's a little better from this view (in Daddy's arms).
We'll see you again next year Mr. Easter Bunny!
Don't forget to stop by my house tonight.
I'm excited to hunt eggs in the yard tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look adorable in your dress Kai! You were very brave to meet the Easter bunny. I didn't even attempt to take Ava this year. :)