Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day!

On Easter I was a lucky little chick and scored two baskets! One from the Easter Bunny & one from Gigi Lynne & GrampZ (thank-you). Included were all kinds of goodies :)
I just woke up and started checking out all the fun stuff Mr. Bunny left for me :)
Check this out Momma.
My very first pair of DORA underwear (hmmm...am I ready for potty training??)
What else is in here?!
Later that day we headed to Terra Ceia Island where Mommy's
Uncle Curt & Aunt Michelle live for their ANNUAL EASTER EGG BASH!
Here's everyone outside getting ready for the 400+ egg race!!
Inside: Bernard, Great G-ma & Aunt Lane
Everyone is busy counting to see which team won!

Great G-ma Barbara & Gigi Lynne
Mommy & Baby Kohlston (in tummy).
Here are a few more cute shots of me outside!
Go Kailey - GO!!
Check out my basket! It's FULL :)
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Love, The Katz Family

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi Kai,

Looks like the Easter Bunny was pretty good to you! I loved all the pics of you egg hunting. Tell Mom and Dad, "Hello!"

Love,
Aunt Donna