Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Mommy's side of the family. It was a combo of the Myhree's, Zirkelbach's and Katz's (a.k.a. MyhZirKatz). It was a blast!! Great family fun, good food and a lot of laughs. This side of the family is know for their practical jokes so unfortunately I'm not able to post ALL of our celebration pictures but here are a few of us goofing off and having fun!

Playing with my cousin, Peter. How in the heck did he get up there??
Peter and Uncle Curt trying to teach me how to climb up the tree like Peter B!

GrampZ, Uncle Curt & Uncle Wayne
Cousin Chelsea, Aunt Michelle, Aunt Pam and Bob~!
I had a blast rolling around in the grass.
My Great Gramma Barbara - she's wonderful :-) As soon as she walks into a room I get the BIGGEST grin on my face and run straight over to her.
The day after Thanksgiving at the park for games and left overs (Mmmm)!
Aunt Michelly, Uncle Curt & Chelsea
My newest buddy, Peter B!
One of the games we played was a 3 legged race where you grab a partner and tie your legs together. Uncle Curt & Luke WON! It was hilarious to say the least. Here's Gigi & GrampZ:
Aunt Lane and Bernard:
Peter & Chelsea:
Our WINNERS: Luke & Curt:
Amoung many, many other things I am so very thankful for family!

1 comment:

Stellaandthomas said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Happy Thanksgiving:-)