Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lowery Park Zoo!

Today we celebrated my cousin Nik's 3rd Birthday at Lowery Park Zoo! We learned about all different types of animals, sang Happy Birthday, enjoyed PIZZA and cake and even rode the Merry Go Round AND a camel! Check it out!
(Here I am at home - getting ready to leave (Mom, I'm just not feeling the whole BOW thing today)!!! Out with the hair clip!

Baillie, Kai and Nikolas
Riding the Merry Go Round with Mommy!
Isn't this little guy cute!
Feeding the Giraffe!

Uncle Slim feeding the Giraffe (check out that tongue)!

Walking with Mommy & Gram Katz!
Enjoying my favorite - PIZZA!
I got to touch an Armadillo!
Uncle Slim & Aunt Lolo practicing for their very own 'little peanut' due next May!!
Everyone singing Happy Birthday to Nikolas!
Riding the Hank, the Camel, with Daddy!
Here's a short clip riding Hank, the Camel!

1 comment:

Mageo Crew said...

That looks so fun! We still haven't got to feed the giraffes!