Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wheels Up for San Francisco!

Gigi, Mommy and I are in San Francisco this week visiting Uncle Adam, Aunt Chanda and meeting my new little cousin: Baby Caleb!! It was a long flight across country but we made it safe and sound! Here are a few pix from our trip so far. More to come!!
Gigi and me on the plane from ATL to San Fran.Play area in ATL airport!! Thank goodness for this :-)
I'm checking out those airplanes and getting excited!!
Play time with Gigi!

Hanging with Mommy!
Clapping and singing with Gigi!
Introducing: Caleb Lowell Zirkelbach (what a big yawn for a little guy)
Wide Awake!
Our first and only picture together (so far).
Reading with Uncle Adam!
Playing in the leaves! The weather is BEAUTIFUL this time of year!
Hmmmm...what can I get into out here?!
Our 1.5 mile walk with Caleb. Showing him the beautiful world around him.
Adam, Chanda Caleb & Abby (1oolb lab)!
I'm all bundled and ready for our WALK!
More to come! I love and miss you Daddy & Cuba. We'll be home SOON! oxox

2 comments:

Stellaandthomas said...

Erika- Aren't those play areas in the airport wonderful??? A mom thought that up:-)

Your new nephew is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

We missed you at Gymboree today. :(
It looks like you're having a blast meeting your new cousin Kai, he is absolutely adorable!