Monday, April 26, 2010

Kai's 3 yr. Doc Appointment!

Miss Kailey Von Katz is going to be 3 on May 1st! We went for our 3 year check up today and it was a great visit. Kai made it through the whole appointment with a smile on her face (no tears - YIPPIE):) I was SO very proud of her :) She is doing really well developmentally, overall very healthy: 39.5 inches tall = 95% height and 37 pounds = 79% weight. Dr. Alverez went over a few colors, standing on her toes, jumping, checked her reflexes and gave us some helpful tips to treat her Excema. It was her very first time wearing a gown and she felt like such a BIG girl!!!! There are a few cute videos so don't forget to HIT PLAY below.

I love this picture because she's looking at me like - 'Mommy - do you really have to take a picture of me in this gown' - LOL too funny! 3 going on 13 - YIKES!
Cheezin'

1 comment:

Mike Katz said...

SO CUTE!!!! My big 3 yr old!!!

I love and Miss you!!!

DAD