Monday, April 26, 2010

BIG Celebrations!

We're a little behind on our blog but I will soon catch up! The weekend before last we drove to Gainesville and threw my Gigi Lynne a "60 Years Young B-day Party" and my Great Grandmother, Barbara, a "90 Years Young B-day Party"! Thanks to all of our family who helped with everything as well as for making it :) It was a blast!

Gigi Lynne & Mamaw Barb
4 Generation Ladies Photo:
Daddy & Kohlston - check out this grin :)
Gigi Lynne - you look FABULOUS! Luv yah!
ME :)
Playing on the swing - one of my favories :)
Mommy, myself & Gigi Lynne
Mom thought we were only celebrating Mamaw's Birthday (we pulled one over on her). I baked the wonderful cookies with Mommy the night before :)
Luke, Chelsea, Aunt Micky, Kailey, Peter B, Gigi Lynne & Mamaw Barb
Daddy & Kohlston relaxing :)
Chels - she's AWESOME with the kiddos! Love you all so much!
We're so thankful for family! Missing from the photos were: Aunt Lane, Bernard, GrampZ, Uncle Wayne, Aunt Pam & Drew. Love you all!

No comments: