Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nov. 21st!

Last night we went to The Shops At Wiregrass to see the tree light show kick off! It was pretty fun because my cousins Nik & Will met us there. We danced and played together :) We also stopped by Macy's to mail my letter to Santa. His mailbox was located right inside the doors. He even made an appearance during the light show. He was up really high so we just got a glimpse. Also pictured are some cute ones of Kohlston playing in his office saucer. His hair cracks us up (it sticks straight up in the air and is snow white).

Check out this hair:
Wiregrass Mall Christmas Trees!
My first letter to Santa (Mommy helped me trace my name):
Daddy & the kiddos waiting in the crowd.
Our family:
Nik, Will & me waiting patiently (well, KINDA):
Here's the Christmas Tree lady all dressed up in her costume (I loved her red gloves):
Quick snap of Kohl & Daddy just before the sun went down.
Here's one of our better pix of the trees light up!


HIT PLAY above to watch a short video of the Symphony Light Show!

1 comment:

Mageo Crew said...

So fun! Nothing like Christmas season with warm weather!!

Looks like Kohlston is having fun in the excersaucer, we are off to buy one tomorrow for the Linc.