Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mid November Already!?

We can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving!!! We're very much looking forward to it as Mommy & Daddy have decided to host it at OUR house this year for the Zirkelbach/Myhree side of the family :) This past week has been quite busy. Gigi Lynne came down this past weekend to hang out while GrampZ visits family in Indiana. Mommy & Daddy ventured out to Dunedin Wine Fest. with some family & friends. Mommy says she got her fix for the next 6 months ;) I've been practicing on my tricycle and can't wait until I get the hang of it so we can go for a family bike ride in our neighborhood. Last but not least today I went to Wiregrass Mall for some outdoor dancing & face painting with my friend Ava.
The first picture is me lovin' on Ava next to the giant Christmas tree:

Kohlston is getting warmed up to the music!
I'm sitting on the rocking chair waiting for all of the kids to arrive for the show.
Ava & I sitting pretty together.
Mommy, Kohlston & Kai
Chasing bubbles with all the kiddos:
Mommy thought this one was cute! I'm doing a cute little dance with the teacher (pictured in red).
Time for FACE PAINT:
Ava & Anna (Ava was still deciding on the face paint).
My friend Conner with his cute little Giraffe.
Little dude taking a snooze.
My close up with face paint.
Getting ready to take off (actually it was potty time so we ran into Macy's).
Ava's close up with face paint (too cute).
Our little munchkins!
Here's a picture of Mommy & Kai in the back of Daddy's truck (we're on our way to Gigi Terry & Peepaw's for Sunday dinner).
I'm known for my silly faces.
Hanging in my adorable outfit from Auntie April & Uncle Scooty (thx guys).
Practicing on my tricycle with my new helmet from Uncle Slim & Aunt Lolo (thx).

Mommy & Daddy's big night out! Dunedin Wine Fest here we come :)
The ladies hanging out at the wine festival: Liz, Daphne, Erika, Gigi Terry, Aunt Lolo, Ashley.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Katz house!! Bet it was delish! Kai and Kohl are getting so big. They are beautiful children. Mom and Dad are doing a great job!

Love,
Aunt Donna