Sunday, July 12, 2009

We're back!!!

Hello!! We're finally back up and running :) I hope you're ready for some pictures because we've uploaded a ton from the past two weeks (no particular order). We drove to Gainesville this past weekend to introduce Kohlston to GrampZ. As always we had a wonderful trip! As you scroll down you'll see pictures of the kiddos hanging out around the house and even a few from the hospital. Be sure to scroll all of the way down (check out Mommy's FACE in the very last photo - it's hilarious). Can you tell she was in LABOR?!

GrampZ & Kohlston bonding.
GrampZ and his buddy Coobs :)
Sleeping peacefully!
Gigi Lynne, Kohl, GrampZ & Kai

Our family

Gigi Lynne & her grandbabies (we're missing Caleb).

Mamaw Barbara & Kai.
Mommy & Son :)
Check out this facial expression!

Enjoying my swing from Grampa Bill.
Hi handsome!
Lately I'm into Hats & Handbags :) I dressed myself :)
Happy Sister playing on my train!
Daddy & lil man hanging out.
Wearing my Red, White & Blue!

Celebrating the 4th of July!

Passing down my NOLE gear!

Mamaw Dorthy & Kohlston:

I've been waiting for this HUG for a LONG time Kohl!

Gigi Terry & Kohlston:
Close up!



Gigi Lynne holding Kohlston for the first time!
Peepaw stopped in to meet his newest Grandbaby :)
HAPPY DAD!
This was right after our little boy was born. We couldn't have been happier :)
This picture really says it ALL. It's obviously BEFORE I gave birth :) :)
(check out my face- hah)!

4 comments:

Donna said...

GREAT PICTURES! I've been waiting, and it was well worth the wait. The whole family looks happy and healthy. The Woehlers all say "HELLO and CONGRATS!"

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pictures!!! Kohlston is just so BEAUTIFUL!!! Let me tell you, you don't look like you just had a baby, you look fantastic!
The last picture of you is priceless! Love it! We miss you, hope to see you soon! xoxo

Mageo Crew said...

Baby Kohl couldn't be cuter!! Has Kai adjusted well so far? From what I can tell from the pics she has!

YAY babies...

Jen

Zirky Family said...

He is perfect! I'm so glad everyone is doing well. Tell Kai she doing a great job being a big sister!

PS: the last pic is awesome :)