Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kai & Kohl

Hello! Our handsome little man is 3 weeks old today! It's hard to believe considering I feel like I was 40 weeks pregnant yesterday ;) He's a happy little guy and sleeping 5-7 hours at night. We're blessed with good sleepers (Kai was doing the same thing at this age). It requires more feedings during the day but hey, busy day and sleep or busy day and no sleep!
Here are our little munchkins!

I'm watching Daddy & Kai wrestle - it's their new evening routine! Scroll down:
Dad's Tee says "still undefeated" - I think I proved that wrong!
Check out these moves!
Just wait until little Kohlston gets older Dad!
You better watch out because you're going down :)
Love yah Dad!
Mommy let's me use 'washable markers' in the high chair only! Thank goodness because she stepped away on the phone for a few minutes and I created my best masterpiece yet!
Thank goodness for 'WASHABLE MARKERS'!

1 comment:

Donna said...

The Woehler girls will be glad to see another artist in the family!