Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sat. night with my cousins!

Last night we went to Gigi Terry's and Peepaw's for dinner. My cousin's, Stella & Thomas (twins) came over from Orlando and my Uncle Scott and cousin Adley came down from Gainesville. Here we are playing on the back porch.
(Thomas, Nikolas, Kai & Stella)
Nikolas (who LOVES the camera) & Thomas
Stella & Nikolas
Beautiful little Adley (who's such a good baby)!
My Aunt Lindsay and Adley! BTW - it's 'officially out'!! Congrats Uncle Slim & Aunt Lo on our newly expected cousin(s) :-) We are so happy for you guys!! You're glowing already :-)
Awww! Stella & Adley!
Daddy, Aunt Pam, Aunt Jenny & Gram Audrey!
Stella & Thomas took turns pushing me in the stroller!
Nikolas & Aunt Jenny!
Stella, Thomas, Adley & Nik.

1 comment:

Stellaandthomas said...

So cute! I love that last picture of all of them!!