Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gymboree Class!

Today Ava and I had Gymboree Class! We sang songs, popped BIG and SMALL bubbles, climbed on SOFT, QUIET and HARD, LOUD surfaces, crawled through tunnels and participated in fun little activities! Of course my 'Paparazzi Momma' was there to snap photos of us!

This is the only picture of us together where we were both looking!
I'm climbing on the HARD, LOUD wooden bridge!
Playing ON TOP of the parachute! When it came time to play UNDER I ran off to climb through the tunnels! Oh well, maybe next time!

Popping the SMALL bubbles!
My buddy buddies: Ava & Anna!!!
Climbing on SOFT, QUIET surfaces!
This was my favorite activity! We took drum sticks and beat on this really loud sphere drum! Anna thought it was hilarious!

1 comment:

Christy Caoili said...

Kai you have grown up so much! E and Michael - you all look great and have done an unbelievable o job of capturing little Kai's life!! She's so lucky!! Hugs and Kisses to you and your family from the Pacific NW.