Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kai-Kai the HAM!

We take A LOT of photos in this household as you can imagine with our blog! Lately Kai has decided she doesn't want to be photographed (unless she's in the mood). She's growing up on us - boo hoo :( :( It's bitter sweet to say the least. Anyhow, today I captured a few close ups of Kai "In The Mood" :) She's posing which cracks me up!! Ahhh - luv yah babe!








Oh!! I failed to mention she has her first ever 'school photo' coming up and that's what got us on the subject of posing. I tried to tell her not to stick her tongue out, or tilt her head or act silly etc....... too many rules I know - it's a Mommy's job. Only time will tell what it will turn out like. Surely, we'll posted it :) Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Erika von said...

I love you baby girl!! Have fun at school today :) Love, Mommy