Sunday, January 31, 2010

Healing Mass with Gram!

Last night Mommy and I went to a Healing Mass with Mamaw Dorthy. Mommy and Mamaw were really impressed with how well I behaved. I saw patiently (which is pretty hard for me - hah) and listened to Pastor Curt talk. My favorite part was when we went up to the alter and he said a special prayer for Mommy's back. During the prayer we placed our hands on her back to help give her a speedy recovery. Thanks Mamaw for inviting us to come with you!

Mommy & me all dressed up for Church.
Mamaw - thank you so very much for all of your help during this difficult time. We're not quite sure what we would do without you! You have no idea how much you're loved and appreciated and we feel so blessed to have you in our lives :)

1 comment:

Mageo Crew said...

You feeling any better? Hope you heal quickly!