Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Princess's

A while back Mommy & Anna discovered that Ava & I have matching dresses! They got this wise idea to get us together for a 'photo shoot' dressed as twins. Here we are getting warmed up (going over our numbers) before heading outside to sit with the pumpkins. Many, many photos were taken (boy is it hard to get two toddlers to look the same way and smile at the same time). They turned out cute!






Aww - I just love Ava!
Ava's thoughts: GEEZE! are we done yet???
Ava & I are spending Halloween together, trick or treating in my neighborhood - can't wait!!

3 comments:

Mike Katz said...

Adorable!!!! Missing you all from the road, Love DAD!

Unknown said...

Erika,
Are these pictures for Peepaw?? They are so cute!!!!!!!!!! Gigi Terry

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have to post mine now. See you tomorrow!