Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick Hi & New Kicks!

Hello there! I'll be 8 weeks old on Tuesday. Growing like a WEED and just a HAPPY little guy. My sleep pattern is between 7-8 hours a night. I stir and make little noises here and there but fall right back asleep. More updates next week after my 8 wk check up.
Have a great day everyone!


Our little Miss happens to have 'wide, flat' feet. So with that said we're faithful Stride Rite shoppers. Yesterday we drove to Citrus Park Mall in Tampa to buy some new kicks.
Oh! Mom trimmed my bangs. I look like such a big girl :)



Croc Close Up!

2 comments:

Zirky Family said...

Madeline has the same crocs...they are the only shoes she will wear and they are so dirty and smelly! But they are the best...easy and comfy.

Anonymous said...

That's all we put Sophie in too, Stride Rite and Pedipeds. She loves them!