Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brooker Creek Preserve

Yesterday Daddy & Mommy took me to Brooker Creek Preserve to check out some cool Florida Nature! It wasn't too eventful (we didn't see much) but it was great to get out and take a hike through the woods.

Let's see, which path should we start with???
We found this cool butterfly bench!

Do I look like a BUG?
I put my shades on upside down (on purpose) to get a laugh outta
Mommy & Daddy - it works everytime :)
We pretended we were in 'Dora The Explorer'. I was Dora, Mommy was Boots the Monkey and Daddy was Benny the Bull. Hah - it was a blast. Here we are traveling over the wabbly bridge (make believe is so much fun)!
Ah! Made it :)
Next we traveled through the sand pit path (not pictured).
After we made it though that we stopped to rest on this bench.
Hangin' with Momma.
Finally we traveled along the 'leaf path'.
We saw a few turtles sun bathing in the near by swamp!
We made it back to the car and our 'Dora the Explorer' event was over.
I had a blast :)

No comments: