Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ponytail time!

I've had a nasty cold this past week (that's why we've been MIA from updating our blog). I missed a lunch date with Mommy's friend, Gymboree Class as well as the chance to hang out with Ava & Anna :( I'm just about over it. Still a little runny nose and congested cough.

Today Mommy practiced with a Ponytail! I didn't wear it for long but it's a start.
Here's a side profile. FINALLY - my hair is getting long enough :)

We're still working on this beautiful smile of mine. Too funny :) I'm wearing my necklace & bracelet that Gigi Terry & Peepaw bought in Italy!

Here's a short clip of me running around being my non-stop self :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, we missed you guys too! I love the pony tail! Her hair is growing so fast, I still can't put Ava's in a pony tail. Hope to see you Monday!