Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend at Longboat Key!

This past weekend Mommy & Daddy took a road trip to Longboat Key while I stayed home with Gigi & Cuba! Friday they enjoyed the sunshine & a nice dinner, Sat. they relaxed on the beach & attended Ashley & Greg's wedding! Here are a few shots from the weekend!
Enjoying the sun!
Relaxing on the beach!
Daddy catching some waves!
Babygirl - we missed you!
Check out these Longboat Key waves - courtesy of Hurricane Ike!
Daddy & Mommy - all dressed up - ready for Ashley & Greg's wedding!
Mark, Jen, Mike, Erika, Dan & Lindsay in front of the Powel Crosley Estate Mansion!
What a beautiful wedding! Glad we could be a part of it!!

2 comments:

Zirky Family said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I could spend my afternoons at the beach.

Anonymous said...

Erika, you look spectacular! Wow!