Monday, August 11, 2008

This past weekend!

This past weekend we had a small celebration of my Baptism! Thanks to Gram Katz & Pastor Curt for helping us plan this event, Gigi Terry & Peepaw for hosting the 'after' Baptism celebration, Gigi and GrampZ for making the drive down, Aunt Jenny & Uncle Adam for becoming my Godparents, Uncle Slim, Aunt Lo, Gram Audrey and Grampa for joining us to celebrate and last but not least, Grampa Bill for being there in spirit!

Outside St. Timothy!
Kai-Kai and Daddy!


Mommy, Kai & Daddy! I'm starting to get tired...


Aunt Jenny!



Gram & Grampa Katz, Gigi Terry, Kai, Gram Audrey & Daddy!

Squirmy Kai, Gigi & GrampZ!

Opening gifts! Funny thing was I enjoyed eating the paper the most!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh - congrats on the baptism! I wasn't aware that had already happened. Looks like a good time was had by all :)

xoxo