Thursday, June 12, 2008

A story for you!

Today I tried something 'new'! Mom put me down for a nap with a T-shirt and my diaper on (no pants). I woke up and decided to play in my crib before Mom & Dad came to get me. I managed to throw everything I could out of my crib and across the room (like always). Even my diaper - which wasn't clean - got me!! Mom & Cuba came in to get me and Cuba discovered a nice pile of ........ in the middle of my floor. Then they discovered I had gone #1 in my crib too. Yep, all over my sheet, blankets etc... Mom laughed and put me into the tub right away. I wouldn't let them post any of the other pictures but here I am after my bath looking shall we say "innocent"! Ha - that was fun! What's next!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mageo Crew said...

That is pretty funny!! Especially because it didn't happen to me, if it did I would have thrown up then I would have more of a mess to clean up! I have MANY poop stories about Nevaeh... luckily Jacob was there to save the day!

Us! said...

I knew there was a reason we always keep a onsie on Aidan!

Emmy, Ty, and Aidan

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA! I love it... just hope that doesn't happen to me!